If you have tested factro successfully and would like to upgrade to one of our paid plans and want to keep your already created tasks and projects, follow these steps:
- Login as the cloud owner with your existing login data. Then click on “Upgrade Cloud” at the tile of the concerning cloud in the cloud management.
- Make sure that the desired duration is selected in the upper area and click on “Upgrade now” in the column of your desired tariff. Now select the number of license users to be purchased or booked by clicking “+” several times, if necessary. Then click “Next”.
- Afterwards, enter your invoice address, choose your payment method (PayPal, SEPA direct debit, credit card) on the right and enter the payment details. The mail address for your invoices may differ from the login mail address. Now click on “Complete order”.
- Check the data and conditions, confirm the terms and conditions and click on “Purchase now”.
- If you would like to upgrade another cloud, go back to Step 1 and repeat the steps with the next cloud. With clicking on “to the cloud” you return to the already upgraded cloud. In case you are not automatically signed in again, please use your email address and the password you have chosen to log in.
You will receive the invoice by email to the address you entered during the purchase. For the transfer, please pay attention to the code that you will find in the invoice to ensure the automatic payment assignment.
Please note: If the invoice needs to contain your order code or any other additional information, we suggest placing it in the address field. Click here to find out how to change your invoice details.